Friday, May 29, 2015

not a ghost town

Much like the lab, I kind of expected the city to be abandoned this summer.  As if undergrads are the only population of Madison.  I'm not gonna lie - that was supposed to be the most exciting thing about working through summer.  So it's pretty disappointing when I can't find parking around my home or a table at the Terrace.  In the mean time, I'll enjoy sitting in the basement alone, cursing no one and nothing in particular when I get yet another shitty image of my proteins.  At least this is a task that lends itself well to having The Mindy Project on in the background.  I'm so good at waiting...
Thinking about how I need to restock my fridge with veggies.  The lack of which is negatively affecting my life quality.
olive oil dill cube
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 scallion, minced, green parts only
lemon basil syrup
white balsamic
cocktail cucumbers
cherry tomatoes
avocado
next day desk lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment