Thursday, May 28, 2015

back on track

I've been slacking a bit on my burger quest that began here.  And stalled a bit here (because I still dream about this thing).  With some winners from here and here.  And regretting not ordering one from a couple key places despite having handed over my credit card to the establishment more than once (but it's okay, cones of fries were had galore).
So in the midst of my efforts to not spend any money for the rest of the month... Audrey convinced me (by simply asking) to go to Jacs, where she promised me an awesome burger.  Maybe I was a little bit skeptical of this information coming from a vegetarian until recent, but she did also promise me the best donut ever, so #trust.

Classic with cheese, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, pickle, house Russian dressing, and Madison Sourdough Co. bun with a side of fantastic frites + trio of cranberry, sage, Sriracha aiolis.
I'm impressed I even had the self control to snap this picture first.  I feel I have to rank this guy in my top three, along with Tipsy and Alchemy.  With such simple and typical toppings, the juicy deliciousness of the patty was accentuated.  Tip: slather aiolis on burger prior to every other bite.

Taking it slowwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment