Monday, May 11, 2015

first year down... kinda

The first thing you do after your last exam (until next May) on a rainy Sunday morning...is drink.
Warm Irish Sweater (Tullamore Dew, stout syrup, coffee, oatmeal cream) in a sleek glass that dresses up into a classy mug.  I relive that first sip over and over when times get rough.
I stand behind Maddy's words: I need more of this in my life.

Time and sequence of events are irrelevant right now.  What's relevant is Oliver's Public House.  Especially during brunch.  Although I can't say I've experienced any other meal.
Landed on the Willi's omelet (caramelized shallot, house bacon, spinach, apple, bandaged cheddar, chive hollandaise) with rosti potato after much indecision and some help from the waitress.
Do over place.


No comments:

Post a Comment