Saturday, April 11, 2015

hashtag two thousand fifteen IFTSA N... C... R...

Five hours in a mini van ain't so bad when you're telling life stories.

Free shit is awesome... always.
I can eat... always.
But besides that... most important points of the last 48 hours are as follows.
Always cite your source - do I stand out maybe?
 "You are not the shit!"

"Parking" at a bar.  To take burfday tequila shots before noon.

Everyone can rock Oreo makeup.

I grinded on Abbey in a dairy facility.  (And she def appreciated it).

"Ladies, when you breast feed..."
"If I were 7 months pregnant, I would not be galloping."

Wisconsin's favorite dairy food is cheese.

"I'm so hung."

Who is Amy DeJong... and did she win some sort of reality show?

What is 270 degrees?
Line and ballroom dancing = excellent workout.
But my hips don't move in a figure 8.

"Are you following us?!?"

Iowa dudes being real thirsty.
"He had a knife."  "I think he heard you." "Because he had a knife!"

Feeling conflicted in the meat processing labs.
"That's awesome."
"That's horrifying."

"And in the words of DJ Khaled, featuring Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, and T-Pain, 'All I do is win win win, no matter what.'"

How tequila should actually be classified: "Young, aged, old, very old ...and middle-aged."

ΛΚΙ for life.
Laughs, tears, sass, too many emotions in too little time.
And COW.
#feelingMidwestern

No comments:

Post a Comment