Thursday, January 5, 2012

ECCO atlanta

Chasing restaurant week from now on...when feasible.

Appetizers
 Fried goat cheese with honey and black pepper
because I am obsessed with goat cheese...simply can't resist when seen on menu.

Piquillo peppers stuffed with braised beef 

Entrees
San Marzano tomato, house made mozzarella, and basil pizza
I didn't think much of this when looking at the menu, but while waiting, every other dish being carried out of the kitchen was one of these pizzas, so naturally...
turned out to be the best thing I ate that night.
Crust was perfect: thin, crispy, and hardly overwhelming, and I rediscovered my love for fresh basil.

Seared... forgotten what kind of fish this was.  Because it just couldn't compare to my pizza.

Desserts
Olive oil ice cream and champagne truffles
Olive. Oil. Ice cream. Yum.  It was surprisingly fruity and sweet, and the little bits of chocolate (I believe they were) added desirably bitter bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment