Tuesday, October 6, 2020

sausage

I'd been sitting on this meal for a couple months by now. As in I had my selected sausages from Taylor's Sausage in Swan's Market and my potato buns in the freezer waiting for a rainy day. Or rainy... week. My lab weeks basically turn me into a degenerate, scavenging my freezer, dry goods (read: bags of rice), and scare snack pile for dinner because I'm often too tired and lazy to go grocery shopping let alone actually cook for myself. Also coming off of two straight weekends of trash eating (i.e. pizzas, garlic fries, so many wings, many many beers).
Today I finally blessed my insides with something green. In the form of a pile of scallions and cilantro leaves... lol. Didn't want to shock it too much, you know.
Featuring the boudin blanc.
[homemade] Toasted potato bun with the thinnest spread of horseradish on the inside of one side. If I had mayo, that would've gone on as well.
[homemade] Asian pickled carrots.
Kimchi from KP.
Scallions + cilantro + sesame.
Plus extra on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment