Friday, July 14, 2017

chocolate and simple




I wanted to whip up something quick for my boss who shares a birthday with his wife. So cute. How often does that happen? [This isn't a rhetorical question, I actually want to know.]
So on my way home, I quickly found a recipe that fit my loose criteria: chocolate, simple but looks fancy shmancy.
Ended up with this. And let me tell you.
Oh my god. Yum.
It was perfect. The way it fell was perfect. All cracked and layered. And the inside was so dense and fudgy.
And elevated with some tart blackberry sauce over the top.
Mmmm look at that slice.
And this washed out shot that also looks super saturated.
Warm lighting shot of the nearly-whole cake.

And a close up of the denseness..
... nope wait those are ribs.
.
.
.
Here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment