Monday, January 16, 2017

let's grab a... drink?

I may not ever get my shit together
But ain't nobody gonna love you better
Navigating city life is fun. I like being able to stumble into places the way we stumbled into Izakaya Rintaro with the intension of getting drinks to kill time.
There is nothing more sugary than melon cream soda.


But we went for second dinner instead. A light dinner. Really just post-dinner appetizers. So it was fine.
Chicken heart yakitori and found under the vegetable category, the most memorable salad I've had.
shungiku kamo sarada - chrysanthemum greens with grilled sonoma duck breast and Kaki Farm persimmon
Seriously, chrysanthemum greens... amazing. Could've had a bowl of this on its own. But like duck and persimmon are also reasons to get up in the morning.
I'm not just a fuck-up
I'm the fuck-up you need

No comments:

Post a Comment