Thursday, October 3, 2013

2 out of 10.. would not bang?

I just had the most delicious croissant sandwich at Coffee Haven, my conveniently located coffee shop for times I don't want to kill back at Schaub Hall.  I hate waiting on the bus' timetable.
Strawberries and cream...
....and chocolates on the subway... years ago for Spring Break in DC.
I know there doesn't seem to be much (comparatively, it really isn't much), but it's all slowly getting away from me anyways.  Some form of narcolepsy is taking over.  Fall break, you can't come too soon.
Good thing my uncle is an "essential" employee.  Dad went on a seafood purchasing binge at the Teeter.  Apple pie cupcake for breakfast.  Field trip to a flavor company manana.  Putting off this lab report that I've had two weeks to write.  What kinds of things are important to you?

 
Tell me something I don't know, amiright?  ......

No comments:

Post a Comment