Thursday, September 19, 2013

all aboard

 Struggling.
This reminds me of how I haven't cooked for myself since the school year started.  I'm supposed to be working on a project due tomorrow.  Or maybe writing more of those "why this?" statements.  Or contributing to my group.  This reminds me of how I was so damn close, and now I'm struggling again.  I'm tired and lethargic; I can't sleep.  And now I'm sad I missed 11:11 even though wishes don't come true.
You're looking at a spring vegetable pizza.  Finally made use of that pizza crust mix Grandpa bought some years ago and never used.  Peas, asparagus, spinach, mozzarella, dollops of ricotta like fluffy clouds that fell from the sky and onto a grassy field.  Yes that is a glob of Vegemite.  No I did not regret eating all of it.  Yes because it is the only thing in my control right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment