Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sushi Sushi to die for

Oh yes, that was the time I spent $20 on sushi.  But I justified it to myself by saying I hadn't eaten sushi in the four months that I've been here so this is essentially making up for lost time... or lost food... lost money?
 Whetted my appetite with a scallop salad and the best spicy tuna I think I've ever had - literally the perfect bite.  Nikhail went back for two more of those.  Who was I kidding when I thought I could stop at just two puny little non-rolls?
So as Joelle ran off to get her huge $7 jar of vegemite, I went back for the bento box and the soft shell crab roll just to reach the EFTPOS (aka credit card) minimum.
So while the city was near-dead, everyone off at the races for their public holiday of getting toasty and gambling, I was preparing myself for my usual 3-hour afternoon nap but gorging on sushi.

One more exam to go and all I'm thinking about is the awesome new backpack Izzi and I got - excuse to go hiking all the time.
I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get back to real-life college.
Work ethic, productivity, motivation, please come back to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment