Wednesday, November 7, 2012

iron, copper, selenium

So I guess Obama won.
Don't mind the seemingly apathetic tone, it's apparently just how I am.
Meanwhile, my priorities are catching up with Criminal Minds and pretending to memorize reactions before heading off to eat four times my weight in early Thanksgiving deliciousness.
  Mad cravings for meat strike whenever I start reading about iron.  It's probably because I haven't eaten red meat since...forever ago.

Maybe it was because it was child-sized and cute.  More likely because it was bright magenta.  Either way, it caught my eye whilst I was hunger-shopping at Queen Vic.  Beet root base pizza from Pizza by Nature, topped with sausage, red capsicum, and olives.

Turkish Eggs Benedict for lunch on Sydney Road.
Kind of a forced choosing after a leisurely stroll was interrupted by a car on fire and a crazy woman shouting "IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!"
Panicky people freak me out.
Ironically, the smoking car was parked right in front of Bonfire Cafe.

Now carotenoids, ascorbate, alpha-tocopherol.
Wish me luck, I don't know how to study anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment