Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blu Seafood [and Bar]


 Went to Blu awhile back, so by now the menu has changed and I can only make educated guesses about the sides and preparations.

Beef Carpaccio

 Salmon Trio


Pan seared .... banging my head against the table for not remembering what fish this was.  With brussel sprouts (kind of my favorite vegetable right now. banging my head against the table for not getting a bag at Costco yesterday).  And crispy onions.  Yum yum yum.

Alicia's Scallops and shrimp... teryaki, I believe.  Rice.  Bok choy.  Obviously Asian.  I remember the sauce feeling a bit disjointed, not that I remember what it was.

I remember is my entree was better.  And the carpaccio was better minus the super sour slaw on top.  Carpaccio carpaccio carpaccio, love that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment