Sunday, August 29, 2021

i don't claim to be a photographer

 Specifically dragged someone to Ettan with me after seeing this list.
I'm a very easily influenced person.


But I'm also awkwardly ashamedly unashamed to remember all my bites. So with the patience of my dinner date, here are your average Asian mom's dinner photos that she'll later send to her giant WeChat group with vague captions like 'interesting' and 'so good':
sesame leaf - chaat flavors on sesame leaves with mango, sesame brittle, chickpea crumble and cilantro
red chili octopus - spiced yogurt, fermented chilies, pear
seared scallops - byadige chili rub, tomatillos, apple kootu, basil
vellore chicken curry - coconut, roasted chilies, served with kerala paratha

Actually though, it was all 'so good.' The sesame leaf appetizer is *OK hand sign* emoji.

No comments:

Post a Comment