Tuesday, November 7, 2017

true neutral

According to the sandwich chart.
My previous state's burger quest has more or less morphed into a taco hunt. Which isn't hard around here. This is just a post in appreciation of the simplicity of really well-cooked meats + onions + cilantro piled on two corn tortillas. Of salsa bars filled with more greens and reds and yellows than the sunset over a grassy hill. All found in the Mission. Mostly after some late night drinking.




True neutral is also how I feel about myself sometimes. I'm not a fan of talking about myself. At least not when it comes to describing who I am. I can tell you stories. I can tell you facts. I can tell you feelings. But who am I in my friend group? What are my best and worst qualities? I don't know, you tell me.
Exception: Berkeley tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment