Friday, April 17, 2015

rabbit food

In honor of the fact that I've been eating a head of romaine a day before jetting off for the weekend... sometimes I find a salad that can only be described as cravable.
Would-be-grilled-if-I-had-a-grill-pan-so-I-just-seared-it-a-bit romaine
Orphan cheese from here.  I should've written it down
Toasted walnuts
Bartlett pears
Cherry balsamic
Thyme aioli
Loving that perpetual shadow that's always lurking in the corner of my pictures.
And in case you were wondering what that bowl of mush in the background was - spinach ricotta ravioli in creamy cheese mushroom sauce.  Making ravioli without a pasta roller is really hard. 
So I'd say I have a lot of weird and particular eating habits, but I definitely get the most concerned looks when I say I enjoy salad leaves without dressing.  It's really just romaine, iceberg, and butter lettuce.  What can I say?  Shit's refreshing.  And convenient in a pinch.  Like when you're driving two hours on a highway and don't have the hands or coordinated skill to eat curried chickpeas without spilling it all over your white shirt.
Getting distracted trying to study for Pres as per usual.
Rainy day go away.
Why do I get so anxious every time I leave Madison?

No comments:

Post a Comment