Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy holidays

Happy holidays
While the merry bells keep ringing
May your every wish come true
I'll never get over how beautiful the capitol is, and I can't wait to see it enveloped in snow, but an eerie fog works for now.  It felt so creepy, melancholy...even with the Christmas tree in front, but I kinda liked it.  I should start a "365 Days of the Capitol" album.
Merry December 25th from the beach!  Today I frolicked by the ocean with my puppy, ate two meals of spaghetti and meatballs, and fantasized about Barry while watching Arrow.  All while missing Madison and friends and that amazing Christmas potluck we shared before exams and break and dispersing to warmer weather.  I brought the carrot cake cookies and Julia supplied the ice cream, and I went back for seconds.
And I had no skills and too much time on my hands.  It's been so long since I used Paint...

1 comment: