Thursday, April 4, 2013

seniortis

Good feelings
-writing "2013" for the first time when filling out a petition that required my graduating year
-not having to wake up early to yell at my computer because ACES sucks
-realizing I only just have to pass tropical ecology now
-three weeks of undergrad left
-excitement for summer employment for once

I can barely contain myself.

And thinking about how much more time I'll get to spend in the kitchen.
Pretzel-crusted salmon with Moroccan mustard sauce (purchased from a Fresh Foods mart next to my favorite Thai restaurant in Chapel Hill) and sauteed carrots.
Suggestion for consumption:
1. Fill bowl with rice.
2. Get snack pack of seaweed (the Kirkland brand from Costco is the best).
3. Take piece of seaweed, put "dollop" of rice in center, top with flakes of salmon and strips of carrot.
4. Wrap.
5. Eat.
6. Repeat until bursting.  (Or until sensibly full, if you're into that).


Summing up my roommate in four texts:
2:01AM Can u order me papa johns bbq chicken pizza small
2:02AM I will pay but i think they close now
2:02AM Please call for me!!
2:02AM So hungry
Sorry babe, I fell asleep; maybe next time <33 p="">

Bad feelings
-lethargy (feed me caffeine)
-loneliness (loveeee me)
-lack of motivation/focus (get me out of here now)


But can't be fazed because I'm graduating, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment