Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Manchester Press

Post marked: 18 November 2012.  A little late on the delivery.
 
Not another I-wish-I-lived-here-for-all-the-indie-coffee-shops post.
No other unique words to say, except that it was my first time seeing legit coffee art in real life.
And that it's like...the only place for (good) bagels,
And that there were many tourists photographing the doorways and such (Melbourne Laneways Tour, we guessed). 
Oh and our waiter was a super cool dude.  How many people greet you with indistinguishable sounds rather than a "hello, how you going?"  I thought Izzi and Parisa knew him, the way he interacted...


Goat cheese, pesto, roasted capsicum on poppy seed bagel.
All good things I haven't had in ages = perfect afternoon.  It's the time for splurging...shopping and food therapy to quell my anxious mind.  Rampage for useless souvenirs and duty free chocolates for Dad...and memories.

And that disco ball hanging in the alleyway...that was pretty cool too.

Coming at you from Christchurch after sleeping in the airport for four hours.  I kind of love my new backpack.  And awkwardly trying to understand rugby but not really because I'm blogging, obvi.
The NZ accent is kind of hard to understand sometimes.  There's nothing to do in Christchurch.

"Bye Amelia, see you...talk to you tomorrow." 
-I love my baby brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment