Thursday, October 11, 2012

most important meal of the day

Number of classes I skip for free breakfast = too many.
Number of bowls of muesli eaten per day (breakfast or not) = much more than too many.
Mashed banana + nutino + peanut butter + soy milk + cinnamon + muesli balls.
Best eaten with yogurt.

Working my way through Week 10 of 12.  Freaking out is becoming a daily process.

 Pretty excited to go home though.  I have a list of places I want to eat the minute I get back, and it may or may not be sad that Subway is at the top.
 Most missed might be my queen sized bed and comforter.
Second most missed might be driving on the highway.

Officially returning to NZ (will update about Auckland soon) in a camper van.  Many years and many first-world amenities later, I'm finally going camping-ish.  Let's see if I'm really low maintenance like I like to think I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment