Tuesday, December 1, 2020

first order of business

Well the first order of business is really to nap.

BUT THEN. Breakfast bagel sammiches (not pictures).

AND THEN. Sundae Service's new fall flavors.
Yuzu candy apple - super soft yogurt-like texture, smacks you in the face with yuzu, wish it had more apple chunks, but I looooooved how tart it was.
Honey butter chip - super buttery and they even made their own chips for this! but the chip texture becomes soggy naturally, and it was kinda gritty throughout, I'm not the best person to ask because one deliciously rich spoonful was enough for me. [Kenny looks down on me now that he knows ice cream is not my preferred dessert because I get overwhelmed by dairy richness in sweets.]



AND OF COURSE. Pizzaaaaaaa.
Okay admittedly the pepperoni was not really NYC pizza. But I do not actually subscribe to regional pizza religions. I was a fan of both these.

No comments:

Post a Comment