Monday, November 15, 2021

presentation

 


My third favorite thing about Sugar & Spice Thai was that they had dishes categorized by region. 

My first favorite thing was the chicken on fire. Presented as a curtain of spicy sweet (jaew) chicken hung over a flame coming from a tray of coffee beans.

My second favorite thing was the vegan kow yum salad. For the colors obviously. But also the crunchy and crispy, fresh and fried textures. With sweet tart and spicy astringent flavors, I would go back for this salad alone.
Sometimes I go back to this picture just for the ~inspo~

Extra set nam prik of fried mackerel, eggplant tempura, and omelet with shrimp nam prik to just really make sure we were stuffed to the brim.

By the way, we got this nice picture after I realized the guy was not having my excited-by-the-fire-wow face from above and was waiting for me to smile properly:

No comments:

Post a Comment