Monday, December 14, 2020

one week of comfort M

 As I regress into a toddler-state-of-mind, doing pantry and fridge inventories, and raiding the wine collection, I am also being unrealistic about how productive I can be in three weeks. For instance, will I make it outside for even one walk? Will I go to the butcher I wanna check out? Will I back fill my 5-year journal that I'm over a month behind on? Will I take advantage of finally having access to floor space to stretch my legs out? Or will I stay up late binge watching shows every night? (A Teacher was way too captivating). 
Anyways, as I wait to see how my own life unfolds, here is the missing day of comfort foods.


Featuring leftovers from Joyce's heritagedump. We topped the waffle bun with an egg and called it brunch. With a side of shaved Brussels and cherry tomato salad dressed in creamy teriyaki salad dressing.
Aka the dressing I would've drizzled all over the waffle buns had I known of its existence. But better late than never.
In the mean time, I'm lying to myself about when I'll finally get around to reading this book I've been carrying around with me for two weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment